Sterling Healthcare Is a part of the diversified Sandesara Group. We specialize as a contract manufacturer for solid oral dosage formulations. The plant is located at Talegaon near Pune (Maharashtra) and is close to Mumbai, the commercial capital of India.
The plant has an annual capacity of more than 3 billion oral solid dosage formulations. With an enviable location on the easily accessible Mumbai-Pune express highway the plant is a preferred destination for contract manufacturing and site variation for general category tablets, capsules and sachets.
The facility has been built in line with latest regulatory requirements with a view to comply with USFDA, MHRA, TGA and ANVISA.
It is equipped with sophisticated cGMP automated machines at each step of manufacturing.
Our strength is the team with wide experience in internationally reputed environment including contract manufacturing related aspects.
Sterling Healthcare Is poised to be a leading destination in contract manufacturing space in India.
Brand new unit matching all relevant norms of regulatory authorities.
- Dedicated contract manufacturing operations for regulated markets.
- No conflict of interests as Sterling not present in the European & American market with own products or brands.
- Professional corporate set-up ensures efficient management of operations
- Relevant experience: Sterling group has experience of regulatory processes ISO certification and cGMP aspects.
- Financially sound to support the investments required.
- Layout to match the regulatory requirements as per US-FDA, UK-MHRA, WHO and other international regulatory agencies.
- Logical man and material movement to ensure unidirectional flow avoiding cris cross.
- Flexibility in operations, design of various parameters ensures quick changeover between products.
- Separate two lines, one for tablets and one for capsules, minimizing the risk of contamination or cross-contamination.